Online registration is closed. Onsite registration will be available at the GEM Meeting.
Click here to download and print the GEM Eye Meeting registration form for physicians.
Click here to download and print the registration for for ophthalmic medical personnel.
To reserve a room call, 404.262.3344 and mention the Georgia Society of Ophthalmology or click HERE to reserve a room online. To get the discounted group rate of $142/night, rooms must be booked by Monday, January 5, 2015.
Nancy J. Newman, MD
LeoDelle Jolley Professor of Opthalmology
Professor of Ophthalmology and Neurology
Instructor in Neurological Surgery
Emory University School of Medicine
Director, Section of Neuro-Ophthalmology, Emory Eye Center
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Update
Paul Sternberg, Jr, MD
G.W. Hale Professor & Chairman
Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- What is the Role for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening in 2015
- The Value of the Ophthalmologist in the Era of Healthcare Reform
- Where are we in the Management of Dry AMD
Christopher J. Rapuano, MD
Director, Cornea Services
Willis Eye Hospital
- A Stepwise Approach to Managing Anterior Segment Infections
- Stepwise Management of Recurrent Erosions
- Herpes Simplex Corneal Disease - The HED Studies & Beyond
- Lid Diseases Affecting the Anterior Segment
Paul R. Wolpe, PhD
Asa Griggs Candler Professor of Bioethics
Director, Emory Center of Ethics
- 2015 Luxenburg Ethics Lecture
Danny Haddad, MD
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Director, Global Vision Institute
Counting Medical Education (CME) Credits
The Georgia Society of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Georgia Society of Ophthalmology designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Featured Faculty & Lectures for Opthalmic Technician Program
Jimmy Brooks, MD
West Georgia Eye Care Center
- Triage: Ophthalmic Emergencies, Urgencies and You Got What in Your Eye?
W. Barry Lee, MD, FACS
Eye Consultants of Atlanta
- Ocular Predictors of Death: How We Can Save a Life?
Savory Turman, COMT, CPSS
Eye Center of Northern Colorado, PC
- Uber Tech: How to be the Total Package