The Georgia Society of Ophthalmology Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization whose mission is to support, promote, and develop projects and programs that raise awareness of and offer assistance to Georgians with ocular disease and conditions of the eye. Through the generous support of members, individuals, and commercial entities, the GSO Foundation funds projects that support underserved populations and address unmet needs related to eye health and access to care in Georgia. Specific projects are chosen from direct application, identification of a community need, or other circumstances appropriate for the Foundation's mission and purpose.
The GSO Foundation's activities include...
- Public awareness campaigns
- Professional medical education grants
- Continuing medical education scholarships for ophthalmic residents and fellows
- Development or sponsorship of educational programs intended for physicians and allied health professionals
- Support for organizations that provide direct assistance to disadvantaged patients with vision problems
- Other projects that advocate or promote education, treatment, or innovations in oculuar disease and conditions of the eye
Make a Donation
These important projects can only be supported with your generosity. Make a direct contribution, memorial gift, or corporate gift -- every donation matters!
DONATE ONLINE - click here!
To make a donation by check, please make check payable to The Georgia Society of Ophthalmology Foundation and remit to:
The Georgia Society of Ophthalmology Foundation
2711 Irvin Way, Suite 111
Decatur, Georgia 30030
The Georgia Society of Ophthalmology Foundation is a 501(c)3 public charity. The Foundation's Tax ID is 20-8818374.
Apply for Grant Funding
Organizations and individuals seeking financial support for projects and programs that are aligned with the Foundation's mission should contact us directly.
For more information on the Georgia Society of Ophthalmology Foundation, please contact us!